How much are you guys eating at each meal??

KristeMitchell
on 8/28/09 5:46 am
Have you talked to Dr. Suh?? He said that we should be eating at least 4 times a day. I don't ever feel hungry, but I make myself eat because I know I need to.  I hope it gets better for ya soon!

Reneab
on 8/28/09 4:52 am
I can't eat alot of anything.  Some things I can't even get 2 ounces of.  My stomach turns at the thought of any food except raw veggies, and fruits..  It is the hardest thing for me to get my protein down... But I try..  Eggs are a no no.  Pretzels and Crackers I can handle...  I am burnt out on yogurts, cottage cheese and things like that.  
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKbQOBD/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wKbQOBD/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/09 5:34 am
Pat G.
on 8/29/09 1:54 pm - Benton, LA
I'm taking about 1/2 cup or 4 oz. at a time. I'm so paranoid about stretching out my pouch that I'm afraid to try more than that at one time. I'm working hard on getting protein, carbs and fat balanced. Getting enough protein without too many carbs has been a problem. I don't really even have a calorie target. I don't really feel like I've had enough direction from my surgeon regarding my diet and he doesn't have a NUT, so i'm really depending on fellow posters on OH for guidance.

I just graduated to the soft foods stage last week and still have another week to go before I can have fish and seafood. Maybe that will make it easier to get my protein in.

latinamommy
on 8/30/09 1:44 am - Winslow, AZ
I eat about a cup of anything that can be measured in a cup and about 3 oz of anything that needs to be weighed.  I feel satisfied after that amount.  What I need to work on is slowing down.  If I eat too fast I end up throwing up...ugh.
Dominique

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!