so tired

georgiapeachinla
on 8/27/09 2:25 am, edited 8/27/09 2:26 am
I  feel a little sluggish this week... a lot to do with being doubled -up with 10 USDA establishment's that have to be inspected each day.. UGGGH....YEAH I have to do this for two Weeks... I did speak to my Doctor... he stated that our metabolism is moving so fast because of the weigh loss is occurring so rapid..  our bodies are  just trying to keep up... he stated that I could receive a B-12 shot, or increase my B-12 sublingul that I'm already on to 3 times a week. That helps a lot... I think our bodies are going like "HEY SLOW DOWN CANT KEEP UP!!! " I stay hydrated, and since I have not in the pass have been exercising like I should , my trainer only wants me in the gym 2 days a week first 4 weeks, then try to increase to 3 days a week. But this may sound not as appealing to eat, but what kinda helps me with my potassium and B-12 level too is I started eating beef liver... YES liver it is full of good potassium and B-12 for blood  rebuilding, cell rebuilding good for our systems
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Joanna S.
on 8/27/09 8:45 am - Lonaconing, MD
I love beef liver, and was eating it regularly before surgery due to anemia issues.  I stopped my cholesterol meds post op, so I'm kinda leary about all the cholesterol in liver.  If my labs come back good for cholesterol I think I will have me some liver & onions.  I know most people are grossed out by it, but I love it.

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 1:18 pm - Glenside, PA
I like liver and onions, too.  I am curious to see what effect the surgery has on cholesterol.  Mine was also very high.  I just had blood work done but I don't think they tested for that.
latinamommy
on 8/30/09 2:08 am - Winslow, AZ
Just wondering if you have sleep apnea.  I know that when I don't sleep with my cpap I am drained for the day.  I hope to someday get rid of that annoying thing but for now it really is a life-saver.
Dominique

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!