Not another stall!!

JulieTX
on 8/25/09 8:24 pm - Whitehouse, TX
Just feeling a little down this week.  I have not lost a pound in almost a week...am actuall UP a pound!  The last couple of days my calories have probably been too low, even though I am getting in good amounts of protein and liquids.

I did she a friend yesterday that I hadn't seen since I was in the hospital, and that made me feel good.  I see my endo on Friday and have not seen her since before surgery as well.

I know there will be ups and downs.  I know I just need to hang in there...it will happen!
Julie

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/09 10:45 pm
Sorry you're feeling this way, hon.  It is frustrating!  But you have the right attitute...it will happen!  In fact, it's already happening! 
Sabrenia8888
on 8/25/09 11:48 pm - Orlando, FL
This is the time we have to support each other. Stalls are hard and challenging and pre surgery we normally turned to food at a time like this. NOW that we have each other, we have to support each other through these stalls. Keep doing what you doing and the stall will be over. This is what I keep saying in my mind.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/26/09 12:09 am - TX
You're doing great!  Don't be surprised it all of a sudden your down three pounds.  That's how I've been losing.

When my calories are too low nothing happens either.   Right now, I'm losing a steady 3-4 pounds a week.  Next week, I may hit another stall.   The weight is going to come off.  It WILL happen.

KristeMitchell
on 8/26/09 2:05 am
I was just thinking the same thing about my week.  I weigh myself everyday and when I look at the calender and the number hasn't moved it's frustrating.  My calories have been too low too.  I definately notice that if I am under 675 the scale doesn't move.  I find the 700-800 range seems to show the biggest weight loss.  Especially if I have worked out.  I am working out 1 hour a day 5 days a week (Yay me!) so I know I need more calories.  It's hard to get in that many calories.  I literally have to eat every 2 or 3 hours to make that and I have to get started early or I'm eating at night to get to my calorie goal.  Thank god for Daily plate. It makes my life so much easier!

JulieTX
on 8/26/09 3:06 am - Whitehouse, TX
Yes, Yeah for you!  I need to get out and do more walking..I must MAKE time for me!

I seem to loose for 3 weeks and stall for 2.  My DH has threatened to take away my scales.  I will let him if it gets me down too much.

I too am a daily weigher...good and bad.  Got my BA protien in today so that will really help.   I have been so busy that I forget to eat.  Can't eat in a hurry!!!

Thanks so much for the encouraging words!
Julie

collinsne
on 8/27/09 9:44 am - Barre, VT
Thank you for posting this.  I've been feeling the same - frustrated, impatient, and a little down.  I just had a blog argument with myself.  The scale hasn't moved but a couple pounds in the last few weeks.  I know I need more liquids, more calories and more exercise.  I just forget to refill my water bottle at work.  I'm getting full so fast eating regular food.  So then it is a while before I can comfortably drink.  I work on the 4th floor, I should probably start taking the stairs more. 

This is hard.  But together, supporting each other, WE CAN DO HARD THINGS!!

Thanks for reminding me I am not alone.

Nancy

HW 358 - SW 267 - CW 228 - GW 170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update