Calcium!

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/09 6:27 am - Glenside, PA
Just got my Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chewy Bites in the mail and they are GREAT!  They taste like starburst lemon chews and they melt completely away. 

I am so excited since I have an entire 270 chocolate lozenges that I can't get through and I haven't been taking any calcium. 

It's comforting to find a vitamin you can tolerate.  This is forever!
AshleyDillo
on 8/22/09 10:43 am - Tallahassee, FL

Awesome!  I haven't tried those yet.  I don't mind the lozenges..but I hate having to suck on 5 of those a day!

I bought some generic Calcium Citrate + D with Magnesium tablets at CVS since they were BOGO.  They dissolve in a little bit of water after 15 mins, so I can usually down that pretty easily and it's much cheaper than the chews or lozenges!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/09 12:26 pm - Glenside, PA
Great to know.  Thanks!
PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/22/09 1:07 pm - TX

I love the BA chews.  Lemon is my fav.  Chocolate kind of tastes like a tootsie roll. 

Kingswifey
on 8/23/09 10:04 am - AK
I got the BA cinnamon lozenges, they are ok i am not for sure if they are my forever one though!!! lol!!!  maybe i will go order some lemon chews and switch off!!! who knows...
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/09 10:45 pm
I have the cinnamon calciums also.  I also ordered a bag each of the lemon and chocolate chews.  So I switch off and have the cinnamons twice a day and the chews once.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views