Cereal?

arad
on 8/21/09 11:03 pm - Louisville, KY
I have really been wanting to have some cereal with milk for breakfast. Has anyone tried this yet? I am a big Special K fan and I have really missed eating cereal in the mornings.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/22/09 2:02 am - TX
I eat Kashi Go Lean Crunch.  I like to sprinkle it into my yogurt.    Cereal is ok since combined with milk it has protein.    Just be careful of the sugar and nutrional content of some.

I also use Fiber One (the long skinny one) bran cereal and grind it up like breadcrumbs to coat chicken.  

Lauren D.
on 8/22/09 5:16 am - Lorain, OH
 My NUT told me to eat 1/2 cup Special K flakes with 1 cup milk.  I drink soy milk... Anyway, that's what I eat for breakfast sometimes.  I exhale through my nose before I swallow, so I don't gulp down any air.  That bowl of cereal counts as my one starch serving for the day.  And boy, do I enjoy it!!! 

Have fun! 

I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/09 6:29 am - Glenside, PA
I also bougt the Kashi Go Lean Crunch.  I tried a handful as a snack.  I found it surprisingly sweet, like sugar puffs!
ChristinaF
on 8/23/09 1:51 pm - Johnstown, NY
I have tried Special K with the extra protein and it was difficult for me to get down and thats even letting it soak in the milk for awhile. I am sticking to cream of wheat and eggs and oatmeal for now..
luanne711
on 8/24/09 12:50 am - Bradford, PA

Corn Flakes was approved by my NUT

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update