Could I really be an 18??!!!

JulieTX
on 8/19/09 4:25 am - Whitehouse, TX
I went outlet shopping on Monday.  I needed some new capri jeans. I found some Lee's, which typically run a size small for me and my 'shapely' figure.  I knew the 22's would fit and tried on a pair of slacks, so I bought and 18 and a 20 thinking I'd wear them a few weeks out.

This morning just for giggles, I was taking the tags off and decided to try on the 20's - THEY FIT COMFORTABLY!!!!  My 20 slacks are also loose on me!  I'm still in shock.

I have not been a size 18 in at least 15 years!!!!  

I also stopped in a Kohl's on my trip because I really needed another dressy shirt.  I picked up a 1X by mistake, tried it on AND IT FIT!

I am just amazed.

I know all of you are seeing similar experiences so keep us updated!  We want to hear all about your wows and successes!!!!
Julie

Sabrenia8888
on 8/19/09 7:52 am - Orlando, FL
Now Julie this is surely a AH moment!!! A size 18...WOW, I can not wait until that day happens!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Skills81
on 8/24/09 12:18 pm
I have kind of a WOW funny moment that happened to me this weekend.  I was out mowing the grass and my skirts have started getting really lose and too big.  As I stepped off the lawn mower....my size 22 skirt dropped to my knees....

Luckily we live in the country where there are no neighbors but I was soo excited my skirt fell off even though it was outside in the yard!

This is Awesome!!!!

Laurie B. 

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views