1lb a day and mother nature question

bryden1401
on 8/19/09 2:47 am
Ok so on average i am dropping around one pound a day or so it seems.  I started  out at 329 and today i am 284. Tomorro is my 6 week  out point i was just curious about everyone else's. 
Now on to my maybe TMI question but  here goes for the ladies have any of you had irregular periods since surgery  i had mine about the end of May surgery on July 9th then i had my next cycle  starting July 21 now i havne't started i know i have a few more days  but i have always been like clock work with  Aunt Flo, i had my tubes tied when i had my twins (4 1/2 yrs ago) so i don't think ,unless by miracle, i am preggers because i am done having kiddos and my dr said no need for BC since  i have a tubal. So i was just wondering if maybe my body is just adjusting and getting back in order. Plus i am very very stressed out i have a sh*** load of stuff on my mind right now life altering type of things so who knows. Just thought i would ask.

Well i hope everyone is doing well today.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

JulieTX
on 8/19/09 4:15 am - Whitehouse, TX
I have that problem too.  But I'm not sure if my is due just to surgery or because I had an endo ablation done is June. 

I know that the change in our eating and reduced calories PLUS the surgery itself can really mess up our cycles. 

Hang in there.  Things will probably even out over time.
Julie

Sabrenia8888
on 8/19/09 7:55 am - Orlando, FL
Steph I had a period right after surgery. So I am looking for mines to come on at the end of the month however before surgery my periods was irregular so it will not be any different for me.

WOW, you're doing great on your weight loss. I wish I could lose a pound a day but GREAT job to you!!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
arad
on 8/19/09 9:54 am, edited 8/19/09 9:55 am - Louisville, KY
I am glad you asked this question, because I was about to!

My last visit from Aunt Flo was July 11....I had my surgery on July 20 and then a surgery for my stricture Aug. 13. I am still waiting for it to come this month. And the weird thing is, I don't even feel like it is coming anytime soon. I know there is no way I can be pregnant, but I am so used to having a regular cycle. I figure it's just because of the surgery.

Congrats on your weight loss!
bryden1401
on 8/19/09 11:08 am
well today i have had like my normal crap feeling, i am tired and witchy my normal signs just nothing going.  I don't miss it but what had me worried was some woman asked about a tubal and weight loss affecting it but my believe is if the tubal was done right then nothing should affect it and i haven't gotten pregnant since i had my twins so....   Oh well i do remember my GF in high school  when sports season came she would  have  less periods.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

Kingswifey
on 8/19/09 3:21 pm - AK
ok so i had my RNY on the 13th and my period came the 11th and i have not stopped, getting a little annoying!!! my hubby is coming back from Iraq in 2 weeks and i would like to be Flo free... LOL... anyways keep up the good work...
TTYS
Melissa
PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/20/09 3:10 am - TX
Mine wasn't early or late but stayed right on schedule.  I'm not losing as fast as you either.  For me it's 3-4 pounds a week at best.

Joanna S.
on 8/20/09 5:49 am - Lonaconing, MD
I haven't had a period since my surgery.  17 days late and counting....  I've had all the pms symptoms, but no period.  MY PCP says it could just be from the shock of surgery on my body and hopefully things will return to normal next month. 
Joanna

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

bryden1401
on 8/20/09 7:16 am
Ahhhh well at least i know i am not the only one lol
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

Reneab
on 8/25/09 6:11 am
I was suppose to start the day of surgery, ended up not starting until the 1st part of August.  They say that some people have a heavy one and start right after surgery then others it may take months for it to come back..  Wish I was the one that it would take months to come back..LOL...  I have lost 46 lbs sense July 8th.....

Renea
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKbQOBD/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wKbQOBD/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views