Yummy Recipe - Low Carb Salmon Patties

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/09 2:27 am

My husband actually liked these and he doesn't like anything unless it's fully loaded with all the bad stuff.  And my girls liked them too!!!  OMG I about fell over when they said they were good.

PS - my cat liked them too, lol.

Awesome Low Carb Salmon Patties Recipe #160413

These are so delish that you don't even know they are LC. by ChefSheri

25 min | 15 min prep

SERVES 2 -3

1. Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for 1/2 hour -(optional, but they handle easier).
  2. Make into 4 patties and coo****il browned on either side turning once.
  3. I make a double batch and freeze part of it in flattened patties in zipper bags, and just thaw in the microwave, then fry.
  4. Also good as a sauce on them: mix 1 part blue cheese dressing to 1 part horsy mustard, or Jack Daniels mustard, or some kind of flavored mustard -- it is yummy!
Joanna S.
on 8/19/09 5:47 am - Lonaconing, MD
That sound really good. I've never tried garlic in salmon cakes, but I'm going to now.   I find that with the mayo and egg that I don't really need a filler such as pork rinds to keep it together.  (I used to use cracker crumbs)  Also, when I'm in  a hurry, I just throw some OldBay seasoning in with the mayo and egg and it is delicious. 

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

Sabrenia8888
on 8/19/09 7:57 am - Orlando, FL
This recipe sounds yummy. When I get farther out I am going to try this. THANKS FOR POSTING!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views