But is it really a stall?

2_be_me_again
on 8/19/09 4:47 am
 Thanks Kriste!  I was concerned about my intake as well however my surgeon seems to think it's all normal at this point in the game however he did stress I need to work harder.  The protien that he prescribes has 15 gm of protien per 8oz.  I rarely drink the protien drinks anymore as they turn my stomatch.  I will ask if I can have a different Brand today.  I saw someone on here mention they are getting 40gm of protien through an EAS shake.... I certainly want to try that.  Yesterday I found the Isopure for a whooping $3.00 per bottle which I'm currently sipping on today.  It keeps getting room temp so I'm having to pop it back in the freezer for a few.  DUH... I could just get ice cubes and pour it over!  GEEZE I"M LAME!

This food business is hard.... don't get me wrong... I'm not having problems with the food - it's just remembering to eat.  I guess I have to start eating/snacking all day which in my mind seems to defeat the purpose of having WLS in the first place.

Hugs girl!

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Shida77
on 8/18/09 11:17 pm
I have been playing with the same 1 pound for a week! I am in the same situation with intake.  I usually get plenty of water because I sip all day, but my protein is no where near where it should be.  I can't drink those shakes...they make me sick!

I do need to start exercise and THANKS for the inspiration!!!
2_be_me_again
on 8/19/09 5:26 am
   At least your getting in water!  I'm just failing in all areas!   I love this board... we all inspire each other!

Hugs girl!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Sabrenia8888
on 8/19/09 8:27 am - Orlando, FL
Keep doing and trying new things. I am now getting most of my proteins in but now my water intake is lacking. All I can say is GOD PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!! This is so challenging, so I have reminders all over the house!!! We are all in this together and EVERYONE feels your struggles. If you are not able to get the protein through shakes then try real food. Even though I am only able to get one to 2 bites at least its something. I will pray for you and please keep me in your prayers too.

Thanks,
Sabrenia
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
AshleyDillo
on 8/19/09 8:31 am - Tallahassee, FL
I haven't lost anything since my 3rd week out.  I started exercising then.  My surgeon and PCP said I need to kick up my caloric intake because my body thinks I'm starving.  It also doesn't help that I lost 41lbs pre-op.  The surgeon said not to worry and that everyone loses differently!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

AFRICAT
on 8/21/09 1:36 am, edited 8/21/09 1:37 am - Rich Mind, VA

hey july peeps.

first of all THANK YOU for sharing. i haven't been on here in a minute so to come back and see you all discussing exactly what i've been struggling with...what a huge blessing.

i'm not eating enough. today i was so tired, i just knew that i was malnourished. my muscles just wouldn't work. i felt weak.

i haven't done my vitamin regimen in 6 days. i get about 1/3 of my daily protein. i drink less than half of my water. i never walk.

but after reading this, i am re-motivated to do better. i have been sad because i can't eat anything except weight control oatmeal and protein shakes without half gagging to death, though i try.

thanks again. i am re-motivated. i just took my vitamins and am about to drink my water. i love ya'll.

peace!

ps: i lost 20 lbs so far.

v

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update