Out to eat yet?

Shida77
on 8/19/09 4:50 am
Oh I forgot that I had Mexican food too (hard not to in Texas!) but I had a chicken fajita enchilada. I ate about a qtr of it.  It was delish.
ccavna
on 8/22/09 10:36 am
Hello well I have been out twice since surgery (7/20) First time was a local bar resturant called winking Lizard. They had Pulled pork slider sandwhiches the plate came with 3 I ate 3/4 of one and took the rest home for lunch the next two days. I then went to Holahans had there Fetuchinni Alfrado w/ chichen. first of all the plate was nasty the chicken was bland, noodles hard, and skimpy on alfrado and seasonings so i ate 3/4 fhe breast of chicken and a few bites of the noodles and no more took it home for my wife to eat. all in all still suprised how little fills me up but when I go out anywhere now I look for the highest in protien and choose that and just take the rest home that can't be eatin. I have found that the kids menu in most places are high calorie fried or greesey so I avoid it. 

Chris- 

AshleyDillo
on 8/22/09 10:47 am - Tallahassee, FL

I've been out twice so far. 

I had a cup of chili at Steak n Shake and only ate about half of it.

I went to Wild Wing Cafe at about 3 weeks out and ordered the gumbo which had hunks of chicken and shrimp in it and was great.  I also had a shrimp skewer with 5 grilled shrimp on it.  That meal lasted me 3 meals!

My parents went to a BBQ restaurant and brought me home blackeyed peas and green beans.  It was the first real food on purees I had and it was sooooo good!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views