Target's water

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/09 2:23 pm
We were school shopping yesterday and arrived at Target very thirsty.  So I went over to the snack bar and got a bottled water.  In the cooler were no just plain water so I picked one of the flavored ones.  I was so scared I was going to get a gross tasting water, but it was good!  I've been wanting more all day today and planning when I can  get back to Target.

Some of you have probably already tried it but if you haven't here's the info...

Archer Farms Spring Water Beverage.  I got the Kiwi Watermelon flavor.  And I was also scared it was going to be carbonated when I opened it up, but it wasn't.  0 calories but sweetened with sucralose. 

I got a cup of ice and enjoyed my yummy water as we shopped.

Thumbs up from me!
KristeMitchell
on 8/15/09 4:16 pm
Great find! They sell that by the case there I think! I go to target too much! I always bring my water bottle and I load it up with Ice at the snack shop area.  I love Target! There is a super target about 20 minutes from here that is pretty cool too!

IRAYD8U
on 8/15/09 5:13 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
I love the lemon raspberry flavor!!!  Unfortunately they don't sell it by the case just 4pk for about 1.50/bottle.......that's way to rich for me........so I get them as a treat!
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
JulieTX
on 8/16/09 1:29 am - Whitehouse, TX
Be very careful getting 'thristy'!  It is easy to forget to sip sip sip on hot summer days!  I've done it more than once (slow learner!) took a big gulp....then have a big pain.  Goes away pretty quickly, but not comfortable.

I also had an incident with a straw...My daughter meaning well put my straw in my sonic water...I out of habit took a sip...it was true for me about sucking in too much air with a straw..another uncomfortable incident to avoid.
Julie

Shida77
on 8/18/09 7:41 am
THANKS! Now I have a good reason to go to Target! LOL!!!!

Yes, sip sip sip and it is so easy to forget! I was driving in the car and I forgot my water at home.  I live in Houston and it was one of our disgusting 102 degree days.  I thought I was just going to die.  I stopped at McDonalds and got unsweet tea and breathed slowly while I sipped.  My entire mouth was so dry, my lips were dry, and I was all dizzy.  I got really afraid because I had my 4 year old with me.  So now I have a note on my door so I don't forget. 

Again, thanks for the Targettip!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!