1 Month BANDiversary

chica904
on 8/14/09 2:51 am - Neptune Township, NJ
Best decision of my life! I was banded on July 13, 2009 and I couldn't be any happier right now.  Yesterday was my one month bandiversary and I celebrated by getting back into the gym.  Went and took my favorite class, ZUMBA and to my surprise it was the best workout i've have in a long time! I'm well on my way again!!!! So to everyone who is celebrating and even those who aren't...CONGRATULATIONS and remember WE ARE ALL WORTH IT!!!!! 

Starting Sleeve Weight (2/25/13) - 233

Current Weight (7/1/13) - 197

Goal Weight - 175

crabbyamanda
on 8/14/09 2:53 pm - Bossier City, LA
I was banded the same day! Congratulations. I am down 21 lbs and feel great. Only thing keeping me form going to the gym is the nerve issue in my leg. As soon as it allows me to go i am going back...in fact...i may go do a test run this weekend.......
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/09 10:57 pm
Fantastic news!  Love hearing about our successes!  Congrats on the Zumba class.  Just thinking about it wears me out.
Sabrenia8888
on 8/14/09 11:25 pm - Orlando, FL
WOW, Congrats to the both of you on your 1 month anniversary. WHERE is time going here. It seems like soon enough all the July Staplers will be 1 month out. Just to think we were all getting ready for surgery last month and now August is here we are all sharing our successes. WHAT A GREAT FEELING!!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views