Kinda cool

KristeMitchell
on 8/14/09 2:34 am
So I was updating my ticker and I realized that I have lost 70 lbs since I started my journey to WLS in October 2008.  I have been so concerned about the amount of weight I have lost since surgery that I have lost sight of the fact that i have lost 70 lbs!!!! in less than a year! The recent weight is much more noticeable since it has been faster, but 70 lbs is something to be really proud of.  BTW my weight loss seems to have started back up.  I have lost 32 lbs in 5 weeks.  Not too shabby!

Nathalie R.
on 8/14/09 5:51 am - Oklahoma City, OK
That is so awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!
*~*~* True Beauty lies within the Imperfections *~*~*
Find me on Facebook...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1437043148&ref=name
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/09 7:24 am - Glenside, PA
Yeah!  Celebrate all positives!  70 lbs is incredible, isn't it?  Congratulations!
AshleyDillo
on 8/14/09 11:01 am - Tallahassee, FL

That's awesome! 

I set my ticker to begin at the start of the whole process for me which was back in November.  Every time I think about it I am amazed that I've lost 62 lbs since November.  It was only within the past 2 weeks that it became noticeable though!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

JulieTX
on 8/14/09 11:16 am - Whitehouse, TX
That is so awesome!  I'm hoping we are on the same train and mine is picking up again too!  When I"m out of town next week I will see a co worker I have not seen in 3 months.  Late next month, I will see some others in our company I have not seen in almost a year!

My cousin is getting married in October and that will be an exciting time to see everyone's reaction.

Have people started to notice around you that you are loosing that didn't or do not know about your proceedures?  What are you telling them?
Julie

KristeMitchell
on 8/14/09 1:33 pm
People have started to notice my weight loss.  I have been very open about my procedure mostly because I am not very good at keeping things to myself :) I am proud of the fact that I made this decision, that I put in the time and effort to get approved , and went through the whole surgery and recovery.

It will be so exciting to see people you haven't seen in a while.  How exciting!

KristeMitchell
on 8/14/09 1:34 pm

Cute new pic! I didn't even recognize you!

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/09 11:02 pm
Love the new pic, Julie!  I didn't even recognize you either til I looked at your name. 
Sabrenia8888
on 8/14/09 11:30 pm - Orlando, FL
Julie your new picture is AMAZIN. I can really see a difference in you!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/09 11:08 pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You are the woman! 

I seem to have broke through the stall too. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views