So my pouch returned some food it didn't like...

KristeMitchell
on 8/11/09 1:20 pm
So I threw up for the first time today! I ate a hard boiled egg just plain.  I know, I know...bad idea.   I got 90% through it and then I started to feel sick.  I threw it up.  It was weird though.  So gross, but it was just egg.  There wasn't all that nasty acid like vomit had before surgery.  It wasn't too terrible but I did learn my lesson.  Hard boiled eggs need some moisture! Try Greek yogurt with it, it's yummy...

PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/11/09 1:28 pm - TX
OMGoodness, that happened to me yesterday.  I ate a piece of snow crab and it got stuck (it went down fine the night before).   It came back up as a gooey foamy blob of yuck!     

It was my own fault because I didn't chew enough.   Lesson  learned!  

saletiajohnson
on 8/11/09 1:58 pm - anchorage, AK
lol I eat hard boiled eggs all the time. I chop it up tho so I take little bites. It just gives me an unconfortable feeling.
JulieTX
on 8/11/09 8:54 pm - Whitehouse, TX
on the egg...is it the dry or that is is more solid?  I'm adding more food all the time.  Attempted to have salami yesterday, but it is too touch to really chew, so I abandoned that idea.  I have some salmon in the freezer and I think I will try it over the weekend.

Any other food issues?
Julie

KristeMitchell
on 8/12/09 12:58 am
Not yet.  I have been lucky.  Hard boiled egg with greek yogurt instead of mayo is really good!

butterflydreams
on 8/11/09 10:27 pm
 I did the exact same thing a few days back! Too much too soon I guess. Our pouches let us know when they are not ready yet that is for certain! :)

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/09 12:26 am - Glenside, PA
I found that I can't eat chicken unless it is smothered in something.  I had pieces of roasted and they sat so heavy in my stomach.  I was afraid I was going to bring it back up, but luckily I didn't.
scarroll32
on 8/12/09 10:53 am
The same thing happened to me last night!  I didn't throw up but I burped for an hour straight! I gagged a few times and almost wished I could throw it up. I ate half of a boiled egg and I was so uncomfortable for like an hour after that.  I have had two other instances where I got really queasy and almost threw up but I didn't.  I think those times I was sick because I was seriously constipated!  I know this is TMI but have you had an issue with that?  It has been horrible for me.  Miralax is my friend now.
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/09 2:32 pm - Glenside, PA

I am still trying to work out this bowel thing.  I used to be so regular.  *sigh*  I am drinking prune juice when I need to go.  I bought some benefiber but haven't tried it yet.

Don't you just LOVE talking about this?  LOL!

Shida77
on 8/13/09 7:42 am
Yes, my chicken HAS to be juicy.  Nothing dry or it feels horrible.  Haven't thrown up but I get so much anxiety everytime I eat. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views