missed you guys and gals

JulieTX
on 8/11/09 12:32 pm - Whitehouse, TX
I had a death in the family so I've been out of touch for a week - seems like longer.

I'm down 16 pounds.  4 more pounds away from my mini goal of 50 pounds total loss since beginning my journey.  I'm retaining fluids because I was in the car 9 hours Saturday evening so I know that in a couple of days that will be gone, so maybe by this time next week!!!!

I feel better everyday.  I haven't measured by I know I am loosing inches.  DH told me I have bones!!

In the next week or so, I will have to have the dreaded closet clean out party.  Some of my biggest clothes just look awful!  I have a few I may try to 'tailor' and see if I can get a few more weeks out of them.

I have to make my first trip out for work next week and will have to find some nice fitting black slacks for the trip - wish me luck!  I swear my legs are now a 12 and my butt is still a 22!
Julie

KristeMitchell
on 8/11/09 1:15 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.  I mean your family member, not your weight loss! You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/11/09 1:18 pm - TX
Congratulations on being so close to a mini goal!  I'm away from home for a week and don't have a scale which is a good thing but driving me crazy. 

I'm living in an old pair of jean capris that will be too big to wear when I lose another five pounds.  Black yoga pants are the staple in my wardrobe right now.  They are slimming and can be dressed up or down.   

I'm going to have to break down and buy a new bra and a few tops.   I knew my boobs would be the first thing to disappear!    

JulieTX
on 8/11/09 8:51 pm - Whitehouse, TX
I hear you pooh! But to my shock, undies are also gonna be high on the list!  I have a box of "I can wear these some day" clothes that is is probably time to get out...

BTW - one more pound to my mini goal!!!!  woo hoo!
Julie

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/09 12:13 am - Glenside, PA
My 24's are too baggy all around.  I may go through my closet this week and put those all aside.  Luckily I found some 22's in my closet I had forgotten about.  I am only down 18 lbs from surgery and currently holding. 

I noticed today that my thighs are starting to have a baggy look all their own in the inner thigh area.  Time to get the firming cream out and hope it helps.

I took all my measurements today to compare to surgery day and I lost inches everywhere. 
Sabrenia8888
on 8/12/09 11:55 am - Orlando, FL
Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolscences goes out to your family!!! We're glad to have you back on the boards and CONGRATS on your weight loss. Its such a good feeling.
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views