Up'ed my calories and lost 1.5 pounds

Sabrenia8888
on 8/9/09 7:46 am - Orlando, FL
If I can buy more hours in the day to up my calories this would be a lifesaver. I know I am getting very little at the moment. I am counting liquids calories as calories. I mean its just so hard.
KristeMitchell
on 8/9/09 8:25 am
Live strong's daily plate is really user friendly.  It saves all of the food you eat regularly (great since we seem to eat the same things over and over at this stage) and then all you have to do is click on the food, how much you ate and go down the list and it's done.  It has been really helpful and only takes a few minutes a day.  I would say maybe 10 max if you have to search for new foods.  This site has so many food items and brands there hasn't been one thing I have had to add on my own.  I also added a recipe as a meal and then I just figured out my serving size and  I was good to go.  Give it a try. It's really good to see how much you are really eating.  It also does all the math as far as figuring out the cal, fat, and most importantly the protein in the small  servings sizes we eat. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views