Nesting Overload!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/09 12:28 am, edited 8/6/09 12:31 am
So before the surgery, like most of you, I cleaned and cleaned my house.  Well my husband has gotten into the act and we are doing some major jobs around the house.   He works shift work and works 7 days and then is off 7 days.  He goes back to work tomorrow and man, am I ready for a break! 

But there have been great things that have come from all this work.  We went looking at furniture the other day and we bought a new bedroom suite.  I'm so excited!!!  It gets delivered on Monday!
bryden1401
on 8/6/09 1:16 am
My hubby had back surgery  on June 11th i had my surgery 4 weeks to the day of his and he has been off for 60 days and while i love him and spending time with him i am ready for him to go back to work so much.   I need my daily routine back lol. 
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/6/09 11:25 am - TX
Exciting!  I love new furniture.

I've been doing the same thing around my house.   I cleaned out the kids closets and finally put away their new things for school.  I went crazy with the nesting before my surgery and had already purchased everything for back to school in early July.  I hate having to fight the August crowds.

I'm packing for my first trip since surgery.  Having to pack all the vitamins, protein and wls friendly stuff takes a bit of planning and extra space in the travel bag! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/09 12:35 am
Ooo!  Where are you going?  I'm going on a little trip this weekend too.  Going to my neice's home in Houston for a couple days.  We'll probably head down to Galveston for a little bit and I don't know what else.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/7/09 8:54 am - TX
We're going to Seagrove Beach near Panama City, Florida for a week.  It's our last getaway before the kids go back to school on the 20th.   I'm going to swim in the ocean, sit in a lounger and read mindless novels for the next seven days!     I'm also going to step up my exercise and walk on the beach every morning and afternoon. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/09 9:43 pm
That sounds divine!!!  Have a fantastic time!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views