Day 8 Post Op - Here's how I'm doing? How are you doing? LONG POST

mystimel
on 8/4/09 1:40 pm - Long Beach, CA
Don't worry girl. The weight is probably just all those fluids you've been taking in, soon enough those fluids will just be flushing out all the weight you'll be losing :) I was about the same weight as when i had surgery on friday, but now I'm 7lbs lighter.
As for the people eating around you thing. I can sort of relate. My boyfriend has eaten my favorite mcdonalds meal in front of me twice already and a favorite subway meal as well. He was helping me around the house this weekend so he had to eat something, and my house isn't very non-wls friendly right now with just me and my mom living here. We've been getting rid of the stuff for normal people :P people have to eat though and I'm not hungry anyway. I do wish I could just have a nibble of a fry or something but I'm on liquids so none of that for me for 6 weeks. It's not affecting me too badly. I just think about what I would do if I were eating regular foods, lol... When a meatball fell out of my bf's meatball sub I told him I woulda claimed that meatball if I could eat, lol. Just think of all the weight you're losing just drinking :) I've been having a glass of applejuice each day as a sweet treat once I get my protein in. You should try it.
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!