Any one else stalled???

KristeMitchell
on 7/30/09 1:50 pm
It is very complicated! I am working on not drinking during and after eating.  This is hard.  I have been having a hard time getting in my liquids in the past few days.  It's hard getting used to all the new things we have to consider.  I am so sick of the food that I can eat that I don't even want to bother with eating.  I do, but it is not fun like it used to be.  I guess that is a good thing.  Melting Mama just reposted the Pouch Rules for Dummies on how to maximize our tool.  Everyone should go check it out!

JulieTX
on 7/31/09 11:23 pm - Whitehouse, TX
Where did she post?  Can you post or send me a link?

The scales moved  a pound in the last 3 days.  Hard to be patient!
Julie

KristeMitchell
on 7/30/09 1:39 pm
I am counting my pre-surgery weight (day before surgery) as my weight loss here.  I am down 62 lbs from  my highest in October of 2008. 

AshleyDillo
on 7/30/09 2:05 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I've lost 19 from my pre-surgery weight so far, but a total of 60 lbs since I started the whole process in November.  I don't own a scale, so I weigh at my support group meetings or when I have doctor checkups.

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Joanna S.
on 7/30/09 10:31 pm - Lonaconing, MD
I got up this morning and saw the same number on the scale for the third day in a row.  I figured it was constipation.  Iron tablets do that to me.  I drank a 1/4 cup of plum juice and problem solved.  Lost a 1/2 lb pretty quickly.  The sugar in the juice didn't bother me at all. 

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

JulieTX
on 7/31/09 11:24 pm - Whitehouse, TX
I cannot complain in that department.  I was constipated a few days week two, but now it is at least every other day on it's own...might be the beans
Julie

latinamommy
on 8/1/09 3:41 am - Winslow, AZ
I was wondering the same thing.  I'm glad you posted this because I have been so discouraged that I haven't seen my scale move for about a week and a half and my freakin husband keeps assuring me that the scale isn't broken.  But I have heard that this happens and I am not a failed surgery.  I thought that maybe I was eating too much or eating the wrong things or I stretched my pouch with water and the list goes on but this morning I woke up at the same time and weighed my self in the same clothes as every other morning and I was down 2 lbs and I swear I heard the angels sing or maybe that was my kids laughing but still it was a glorious moment!!  Hopefully it's the beginning of a big loss.
Dominique

luanne711
on 8/2/09 7:49 am - Bradford, PA
I just know the stalling is gonna happen for me too, but for now, I'll celebrate the fact that since surgery day of July 22nd, I've lost 16 lbs.  Cool huh  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/09 10:09 am - Glenside, PA
I keep repeating to myself, "down or the same is SO much better than up"!
sergbull43
on 8/3/09 4:42 am - CA
Hi there Kriste,
Well. my surgery was on July 16 and on surgery day I was 241.5 (246.4 the week before)
today I am at 232.5 so I guess everyone is different. Just take 1 day at a time. :D
Now.. I know the next week will probably be a slower week. I noticed though that the walking 35-45 minutes a day helps tremendously. It like kick starts the metabolism.

GOOD LOOK and Feel BETTER SOON!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!