surgery was yesterday

momwifelove
on 7/30/09 12:27 pm

Hey there, I am new to this but I had my surgery yesterday.  I had the lapband and I am doing ok.  I am having more pain from the gas than anything.  Does anyone have any other suggestions other than walking & gas medicine.  They don't seem to help.  Other than the gas I don't really have any pain.  I mean I am a little sore but nothing major.  I am still eating broth and drinking tea or water but other than that have had anything else.  Tomorrow I can start full liquids again and have my protein drinks which I think might help.  Any information from anybody would be awesome.  Thanks.

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/09 2:10 pm - Glenside, PA
From all I have heard, the walking is the best thing for the gas.  I didn't start to fell better until I started to get that out, so I was REALLY  motivated.
dansgirl520
on 8/1/09 6:45 am - Tucson, AZ
I agree with the walking. I'm 4 days post-op gastric and thats's whats helping me more so than the medicine. The more I walk the more i release and get relief. So keep it up and i believe u will feel lots better. My gas pains are actually not as bad as the first day with all the walking I'm doing. Good Luck

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views