Who's Eating Your Food?

Shida77
on 7/29/09 3:23 pm
Really! Someone stealing the nasty protein!!!! LOL! I guess guys like that stuff because my husband was checking out the tub.  I can't wait to get on purees Tuesday....this full liquid thing is not my bag.  I'm just worried I won't find enough "approved" things to eat.  I'm eating pudding that I add protein to, but I can't stand yogurt, cottage or ricotta cheese.  And on my list no eggs until week 2 of stage 4 (soft foods so it's like week 8 or 9). 

But like you guys, those SF Popsicles are a pretty hot topic in my house!

JulieTX
on 7/29/09 9:45 pm - Whitehouse, TX
When I was home post op, when I'm make a shake he wanted a taste...and them he wanted one too!  I use Bariatric Advantage.  Mixing strawberry and banana is my favorite.  Choc with PB2 powder is also really yummy!

I have the same problem with the jello, pudding and frozen treats - but  the rest of the family could use the reduction in calories so the rule is they cannot take the last one and have to let me know or at the very least write it on the groc list (magnetic list on the fridge).  It has worked pretty well so far.  My DD is 16 so I can send her...my DS is 7 and he almost always asks first.

Made tuna salad puree...yummy too!

I was thinking of venturing into ham salad.....
Julie

Kingswifey
on 8/5/09 5:20 am - AK
Whats PB2 powder?
arad
on 8/3/09 3:23 am - Louisville, KY
My son wants to eat everything I'm eating. It's driving me nuts! I have grits for breakfast, he wants grits for breakfast. I have chicken salad for lunch, he wants chicken salad for lunch! I had to hide my SF popsicles. It's not that I mind him having one or two, but he had FIVE in one day!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views