Who's Eating Your Food?

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/09 10:24 am
My food is disappearing over here!!!  I thought it was food that only I would like, but I guess other people in my household are into purees.

Refried Beans - gone
Cheese crumbles to put on the refried beans - gone
SF popsicles -  not totally gone, but if I hadn't bought 3 boxes they would be, lol

Just now I made some pureed beans with a little low fat sour cream and cheese and my lovely daughter came over for a taste.  Must have liked it because she sucked it down and licked the bowl, lol.  I was already kinda full but still!

Oh well, guess I'll take myself to the grocery store and buy more...
alyzbzee
on 7/29/09 10:43 am - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
HA HA HA - TOO FUNNY.....  Are your kids old enough to go to the store for you?  If so, I would send them.

I wish I was on pureed food.  Refried Beans and Cheese are not even on my approved list for pureed food.  My doctors want me to stick to just what is on the list.  I love jello & pudding, but next week I can have a scrambled egg, toast, pureed meat (chicken, fish). 

I suppose now everyone will want me to cook them breakfast now.  Ha, I don't think so as I will be going back  to work on Monday and will probably eat my egg while getting dressed and make my hot cereal when I get to the office.  Thank God I have great employers and we are allowed to eat at our desk and I pretty much come and go and do what I need regardless of anyone else.  Now, if I can just get my lazy butt to pack my lunch the night before will be great.  I just orderd some Tupperware snack containers that are 4oz servings, this should make things very easy.

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/09 12:56 pm
I think they would love to drive, but they are only 7 & 8.

I haven't been brave enough to try an egg yet.  I've never been much of a breakfast person so I've been sticking with protein shakes in the morning.
KristeMitchell
on 7/29/09 10:51 am
I think I had 2 pops of the 2 boxes I bought but today I found the secret stash I made for myself! Too bad the kid-oo saw me hind them.  Not a secret anymore!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/29/09 11:32 am - TX
My son ate all the jello and popsicles too.  My stash of pudding is hidden and he hasn't found it yet.   I'm hooked on the Jello cinnamon roll and cinnamon rice pudding flavors.  One pudding cup is my sweet treat each day.

At  dinner, I'm eating mostly the same stuff as the rest of the family.  Tonight I made chicken parmesan.  I make the crust out of Fiber One cereal and Italian seasoning so it's healthy.  I tossed a couple ounces of the coated chicken in the food processor and gave it a whirl.   I didn't have to worry about anybody wanting it because it looked kind of gross after it was pureed.

latinamommy
on 7/29/09 11:48 am - Winslow, AZ
My popsicles are about the only thing my kids eat.  Thankfully we have two refridgerators and one is just for me.  The kids know not to get anything out of my fridge.  At first they would look in there for the good stuff but my husband told them that everything in there has protein and I guess they think it's medicine...lol.  Eventually we will take "my" fridge out to the garage and just use the one but for now it's come in handy.
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/09 12:59 pm
We have 2 fridges too and a freezer.  I'm gonna have to start finding me some hidey holes.
AshleyDillo
on 7/29/09 11:53 am - Tallahassee, FL
My roomie keeps using my protein powder to make smoothies! 

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/09 1:03 pm
You must have some good protein!  What kind do you use?
AshleyDillo
on 7/30/09 12:08 pm - Tallahassee, FL

I use the Body Fortress ones from Wal-Mart.  He likes the Strawberry one and I think it's pretty good myself.

I also love the Inspire from BariatricEating.com.  The peanut butter cookie flavor is delicious but super-rich!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views