Newbie Here!

Katie L.
on 7/29/09 10:10 am - Riverton, WY
Hi Everyone!

I'm new here, and I've been busy setting up my profile, ticker, etc., so this is my first post. I am really learning a lot by reading everyones posts and blogs, and I think this is a great community! So, I just wanted to say Hello! Hope everyone is having an awesome week!

~*~Katie~*~

latinamommy
on 7/29/09 11:53 am - Winslow, AZ
Hi Katie!!  Welcome to the July 2009 board!!  Hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you!!
Katie L.
on 7/29/09 12:00 pm - Riverton, WY
Thank you latinamommy! I'm finding some great information on this site and there seems to be a lot of wonderful people! I've also had some great laughs reading through some of the posts...which is definitely always a plus! Hope you're have a great day!

~*~Katie~*~

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/09 1:09 pm
Hi Katie!

Welcome to the July board.  It's great to have you here. 
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/29/09 1:14 pm - TX
:welcome:

Sharon

2_be_me_again
on 7/29/09 1:16 pm
Hi Katie... Welcome to the board!  All the best for your continued success!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Katie L.
on 7/29/09 1:36 pm - Riverton, WY
Wow...thank you all so much for such warm welcomes!

~*~Katie~*~

Jamie W.
on 8/5/09 10:54 pm - Manchester, NH

HI Katie, I was just looking back at who had surgery duringthe month I did. Mine was 7/20. This is a great site for support. I started on this site about 1 month prior to my surgery. I went to the state specific site for me and I posted that I was looking for a walking partner who had the lapband in my area. Well, 3 week prior to surgery I met Ann. She lives just a few miles from me and we started walking - a lot. We're now great walking partners and are becoming even better friends. For me exercise was not fun to do alone, always could come up with an excuse to skip it, but now I have a partner who I feel accountable to and it makes me want to walk more. I also met Kathy on this site who found me by my date of surgery. She was having the same surgery, same doctor, same day @ same hospital. We talked to each other a lot and she asked our doctor if we could be roommates and he set it up. We call ourselves the band sisters. so the relationships are never ending here and there's a bond between all of us.
Good luck with your weight loss and hope to hear more from you.
Jamie M.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!