Clown Clothes already?!

JulieTX
on 7/28/09 3:25 am - Whitehouse, TX
I knew I would need new clothes quickly, but not this quickly.  My pants look like a cross between a circus clown and something MC Hammer might have worn back in the day!

My issue is that I'm loosing in my legs and of course my boobs, but my middle spare tire is hanging on, so nothing is gonna look quite right for a while.  I don't want to wear anything tight on my tummy just yet, so I'm just gonna have to look silly for a while longer.  I think I may break out the dresses.  You know the ones...they don't touch you anywhere and have a little camp shirt jacket.  Work will freak because I haven't worn a dress to work in years!

Thought I'd share a little humor with you!
Julie

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/09 3:31 am
  Can't touch this!

OMG You have MC Hammer songs running through my head now!  Too Legit...Too Legit to Quit.  LOL

I'm ready for some clown pants!  My students would fall over if I wore a dress too.  Haven't worn one in years either.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/28/09 7:38 am - TX
Alanna,

Something else we have in common.  What do you teach?

Sharon

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/09 8:50 am
I am a Choir Director
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/28/09 9:18 am - TX
I was a first grade teacher for 10 years then I taught preschool for a couple of years.  

Choir sounds fun.  I'm not musical in any way, shape or form but my 9 year old sings, plays piano and guitar and my daughter sings, dances and loves drama.   My husband is very musical so they get it from him.

Mainehappymama
on 7/28/09 7:18 am
We must have the same body type b/c it sounds like you are typing about me.....the spare tire drives me nuts!!
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/28/09 7:37 am - TX
Yoga pants!  I love my little black capri pants that make my legs look shapely but streeeetch to accommodate my squishy round tummy.  I've been wearing them daily.  I bought several cheap ($10) pair of Danskin brand at Walmart just for this purpose.  I can even get away with wearing them with a dressier top and cute sandals for church.

KristeMitchell
on 7/28/09 2:55 pm
Love those too! I have been wearing them the most because my other ones are getting a bit large.  I wore them to Jury duty today with a cute new top from Ross (its been years since I could buy anything there BTW) and some cute sandals from Walmart.  I felt cute!

collinsne
on 7/28/09 12:20 pm - Barre, VT
My middle resembles the spare tire as well.  My lower spare tire is hanging lower and looking flatter. 

I'm wondering how long it will be before the swelling from the surgery goes away and the middle tire starts to look flatter.
Shida77
on 7/29/09 3:19 pm
Oh I'm so glad this conversation is going on! I put on jeans for the first time post-op today and I didn't have to lay down to zip! They are low-waist so they didn't hurt my wounds.  But, I was so excited that I had to hold them up as I walked upstairs when I got home!!!!!

I was ridiculously thinking that the surgery wouldn't work on me. BUT, I guess even though it's been a week, it is working!!!!

Congrats losers!!!

hahahaha, I love that.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views