2 Weeks post op

n2deep
on 7/28/09 7:16 am - XX
Hey guys lost contact for a while...the page changed and couldn't figure out how to get to it.   I'm two weeks post op and will have my first appointment on tomorrow.  I haven't weighed...will wait until tomorrow, but clothes are sagging.  Went to monthly support group meeting last night and one group leader lost 70 pounds since January with lapband and another lost 150 in about a year with RNY.  I was encouraged.  Looking forward to having more than liquids.  I'm an educator and I'm off for the summer and feel a bit overwhelmed because it seems that most of you are back at work with not problems...I feel drained most of the time and I'm a very busy person.  Usually I'm on the go all day but I find that I look forward to sleeping late and going to bed early.  I go back to work next week and I guess I need to figure out how to institute my new llife style into my work schedule.  Also my 11 year old neice is leaving tomorrow and she has been a great walking partner when my fiance is working.  Guress its all about transistions huh?  Thanks for listening!!

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

collinsne
on 7/28/09 11:53 am - Barre, VT

I had my surgery two weeks ago too.  I have been checking my work email from home this week and responding to those that are more urgent.  I plan to go back to work parttime next Monday too.  I'll be starting the soft/pureed stage of the diet at the same time.  I am concerned about making sure I keep sipping at work.  I tend tune out everything but what I'm working on and time flies by.

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!