3 weeks since surgery

LisaAnn1969
on 7/28/09 4:32 am - Lonsdale, MN
It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I have lost 13 pounds, is that good or bad???? I am at a stand still with losing right now..ugh!
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/09 4:57 am

I think it's fabulous!!!

I think we are all going to slow down.  I got on the scale today and it was the same as yesterday.  Hope the losing kicks in again soon.

Theresa D.
on 7/28/09 7:12 am - Chula Vista, CA
I think it's great... think about it, can we lose the amount of weight that we have lost without the surgery???  I know I've had the same question myself and that is what I thought. I think we expect it to just fall off over night... wishful thinking, huh?

Just hang in there, it will come off as long as we continue to do what we're suppose to be doing

Congrats on the weight you have lost!

Don’t cry because it is over. Smile because it happened. –Dr. Suess

30 lbs lost - Pre-OP

Mainehappymama
on 7/28/09 7:16 am
I'm 3 weeks out today and only down 9/10 pounds so I think you are dong great!  I lost most of it in the first week and a half and have completely stalled.  It will happen....it will happen.....it will happen....  
Kimberly M.
on 7/28/09 1:35 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
Im in the same boat, i lost 7 lbs the week before surgery and about 10 in the first week. I have only lost a couple lbs since then. Ive been pretty worried about, so i decided to up my activity level yesterday.... hopefully that helps.

*~*~Kimberly~*~*
                                 HIGH/SURG/CURR/GOAL
                                    311/299.8/264/

KristeMitchell
on 7/28/09 2:57 pm
I'm stalled out too! 13 lbs is great! Stalls SUCK! but I'm sure we will all get started up again soon.  Is there like a Weight Loss AAA guy?  I need a jump! Send a cutie!

Kingswifey
on 7/28/09 5:08 pm - AK
AMEN Kristie... LOL... i had mine 7/13 and lost 12 in the 1st 8 days... WOW... then WHAT nothing for about a week,till yesterday i lost 2 lbs... hopefully a "jumpstart" i am glad to see i am not the only one who hit the stall... keep up the good work, Just remember good things come to those who wait... LOL like we have a choice...
ttyl
Melissa
LisaAnn1969
on 7/29/09 12:54 am - Lonsdale, MN
Okay goodie...I am glad that everyone is going about the same rate as me...whew....here is to happy losing weight!!!
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

bryden1401
on 7/29/09 2:25 am
I hit my 3 weeks tomorrow. I have lost 23 lbs since surgery.  I think i have hit my first stall at the 3 weeks like everyone says i haven't dropped but like 1 lb in 4 days but then again aunt flo is in town so who knows.  I think everyone is different i know someone who lost 30lb in the first 2 weeks all we can do is keep on truckin.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/09 3:29 am - FL
It has been 2 1/2 weeks since the surgery. I lost 10 pounds before the surgery and only 7 since then and this morning I had actually GAINED a pound.  I know I am doing everything right.  I drink tons of water, eat my protein, low carb, low calories, walk daily.  Frustrating?  You bet!!!  But I know if I can just stick with this it will eventually work.  So hang in there!  We are all in the same boat, just gotta persevere!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views