Anyone else miss food?

bryden1401
on 7/28/09 8:01 am
I do and i don't ya know. Like the first few nights my hubby was making spaghettio's and i have never liked them to much but i so wanted a bite lol. Now it has eased off a little since i am on pureed but i do miss certain things i actually have to think about what i put in my outh now where as before i could just grab somthing. I guess in time it will all come and get easier. But my huuby is great he actually went grocery shopping with me which he never does so he could keep track on what i was buying and if it had the protien i needed.

WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS AND GUYS LOL!      IT IS FOR THE BEST REASON EVER TO BE HEALTHY!     
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

Shida77
on 7/29/09 3:09 am
I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone!!!! I have been in a real funk because all I think about is Chinese rice, egg rolls, and shrimp/broccolli.  I thought I would miss my nightime "nip" (wine) but that doesn't even cross my mind! I want FOOD.  And the more I watch TV the more irritated I get because that is ALL THEY DO! Every show is nothing but people fixing dinner, eating at a restaurant, having a party with food.  Then, I realize that so much of my life was surrounded by FOOD.  When I'm bored, food.  When I'm annoyed, food.  When I'm lonely, food.  So, now is time to change it around and do something different.  I'm excited to start exercising as soon as the doctor says it is OK. 

We can ALL DO THIS! It's like we've been on diets and when we get to this point, we quit.  Now, our body will not LET us quit.  That's a good thing.  I'm looking forward to purees next week.....funny.

Congrats everyboody, we are LOSERS!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views