Protien i am at a loss please help!!!!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/27/09 2:23 am - TX
Yes, they do.  Thank you, Hershey's!

butterflydreams
on 7/27/09 2:11 am
 Isopure at GNC.. Tastes kind of sweet at first but blend it into a slushy. It tastes like a snow cone. Also, try Atkins Protein shakes in Double Chocolate. They are not chalky. They can be found at Walmart and pack 15 grams of protein. They are both expensive but I tell myself I am saving all this $$$ on not eating food I would normally so I can splurge a bit on my protein.  Gotta have protein or our hair will fall out. So I say do whatever you can to get some down! 

Hope this helps! 

~Valerie

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/09 2:22 am
You might think about keeping the unflavored.  I've heard that some people put it in their food like cream of wheat or oatmeal just to get extra protein without drinking a shake.

I have tasted Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll and it tastes pretty good.  I could get through the entire drink.  I also tried a Cookies n Cream flavor that was pretty good, but I don't remember the brand name. 
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/27/09 2:27 am - TX
I  want to try the Inspire Peanut Butter Cookie Protein shake.  I think I'm going to break down and order it.  

I also love the Believe Mocha Latte but it has caffeine and we aren't supposed to have it. 

bryden1401
on 7/27/09 7:12 am
Great ideas thanks i have some of the atkins ones i am only drinking 5oz at a time how much is everyone else drinking?  I also found where i can order some syntrax nectar samples 11 of them for 9.99 gonna do it friday(payday lol)
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

Leanne31
on 7/27/09 9:09 am - Louisville, KY
I have a gazillion different kinds of protein supplements because I am picky and keep buying more and more trying to find something that doesn't make me gag.  The best one I've found so far is Isopure protein water.  It has 40 grams of protein per 20 oz. bottle.  I have to say that it's not GREAT, but I can choke down a little at a time.  It's pretty expensive though.  I bought at 12 pack at GNC and it ran nearly $40.  I only have to drink half of one a day to enable me to reach my minimum protein goal (of course, I get as much protein as I can from actual food).
lori_lora
on 7/27/09 5:25 pm - CA
I am in love with Premier Protein Shakes from Costco.
They have 30 grms of Protein and 1 grm of sugar. They taste pretty good and are really good partly frozen like a milkshake. They are about $24 for a box of 18 and are very filling.
Hope this helps
collinsne
on 7/28/09 12:13 pm - Barre, VT
What flavors do the Premier Protein Shakes come in? 
lori_lora
on 7/29/09 5:27 am - CA
Costco only carries Chocolate, which I'm not a total fan of, but they are actually really good and I really like them.
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/09 2:18 pm - Glenside, PA

I've gotten lots of samples online that I have had fun going through.  My favorites so far are the chocolate Chike, Cinnamon Bun Fusion, and chocolate truffle nectar.  I think I ordered a boat load of samples from Smart Forme, Unjury (ALL their products are good!), Bariatric Fusion and Chike.

I have pretty much settled on a shakor breakfast and I am planning to alternate with chocolate Chike and Cinnamon Bun Fusion. 

I have been REALLY disappointed in the taste/texture of the protein products I bought at stores.  Also, I find the Isopure undrinkable unless I water it down A LOT and even then it hardly seems worth it to me.  I'd rather have the shake.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views