xpost Surgery Tomorrow!

mystimel
on 7/26/09 1:17 pm - Long Beach, CA
If all goes well I'll be getting to the hospital at 8am and having surgery at noonish. I'm not really nervous yet...it feels like a normal day to me surprisingly. I'm going to have my mom/angel post an update once I'm out... hopefully I won't be too out of it to post myself. I'll try to, lol. Thanks everyone for all the support you've given me up to now. I've learned so much just by reading the posts and blogs you guys have made here. I love you guys! See ya on the losers bench!!!

-Crystal
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

saletiajohnson
on 7/26/09 3:48 pm - anchorage, AK
good luck!
mike460
on 7/26/09 5:20 pm - freeport, IL
RNY on 07/27/09 with
good luck and god bless ya i have to be at the hotpital at 10:00 surgery time 11:30 not nervice but i can get my mind to shut down so i can sleep layed there for 4 hours i have had alot of surgerys this always happens i never got nervice on any of them well god bless good luck see you on the outher side (loosers bench)

Michael A Thruman Sr

chichiruka
on 7/28/09 4:07 pm - CA
VSG on 03/26/14

I can't wait to hear all about your experience (esp. since it would have been me, had i not cancelled!).  You are so young and such a trooper, I can picture you walking all over the hallways!  Take it easy and know that I am wishing you a speedy recovery!!!  Take care! :)

"Don't listen to those poopoo heads!" 

"Someday I'll be a beautiful butterfly and everything will be better!"  - Heimlich ~ Bug's Life  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views