Nervous and Excited

twins1986
on 7/26/09 8:17 pm
 Well surgery is in 3 days.  I am nervous and excited at the same time. I am so tired of not being able to do the things that make me happy in life so i have chosen to do the WLS. There have been so many positive things said about the surgery on this web site. Everybody i talk to says they would do it over again in a heartbeat. I hope I feel the same way after surgery.  I am a little nervous about how i will be feeling after surgery and what i will be able to eat (drink). Its 4am and i am up typing on this web site.  I can't sleep.  I guess its all the nerves and excitement. Any suggestions on how to get through all the nerves?
MotoMommy
on 7/26/09 10:05 pm - oceanside, CA
 i got through thinking about how for the first time in 5 years I was going to be able to  open the OTHER SIDE IN MY CLOSET. !!!!

I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait !!!! 

you can do it... i bawwwwwled all morning all the way up into surgery and ask I was going under then the next thing I knew I woke up and the journey began .

the day I went home I sat in the chair at the hospital and cried to the nurse... what did I do to myself... and she a lot people feel that way and then they re-adjust

The night before surgery I had my last fat meal... it was chinese.... and I got a fortune cookie..... I am going to share the most important "cookie wisdom" IN THE WORLD...

"Get your mind set confidence will LEAD you on to success !!!! 

GL & SPEEDY RECOVERY

** Living my life.... **

Ms.Ronnie
on 7/27/09 12:40 am - Brooklyn, NY
Mine is 8/10/09 and I feel you. My nerves are messing with me too. I know it's natural, but I also hope and pray that afterward my challenges are minimal.

I have been trying to make myself the project and concentrate on what my needs will be...making sure I have things in the house, sugar free popsicles, SF jell-o and puddings, broths, soups, vitamins, Gas X strips, protein drinks, water, small plates & utensils, etc. I know it's early to get some of this stuff, but it's keeping me busy...that and staying on these boards (LOL).

God bless and may your surgery and recovery be successful and trouble-free.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views