How are you guys doing on getting your walking in?

IRAYD8U
on 7/26/09 1:34 am - MONTICELLO, MN
I've been out everyday since getting home.  I am able to do the 30 min.  One day I did 40min.  I just pay attention to what my body says by 20 I wish I hadn't walked as far but I have to get home some how.  I take a timer with me and wal****il I hit 15 min then turn around.  I start out great but sure peter out by the end.  And I too lay down for a nap right afterwards!  Drinking and walking makes my pouch spasm so I stop and take my 1 oz drink every 10 min.  I also take some childrens tylenol about an hour before I go to help with the pain.

Heather
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
latinamommy
on 7/28/09 2:42 am - Winslow, AZ
I walked a lot before surgery and now my husband REALLY pushes me.  Not to mention the 2.5 miles I walk every Monday at work.  I have been doing little things too.  Like parking in the far lots at the grocery store or parking by my office and walking the half mile to the yards.  or not using my vehicle between yards.  Just little things like that give me about 1000 more steps a day on my pedometer.  I have also been "playing" on the wii fit every night with my hunnie. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views