Struggling on Liquid Diet.....Need Support

Sabrenia8888
on 7/22/09 5:20 am, edited 7/22/09 5:23 am - Orlando, FL
Oh myyyyy, thanks for the suggestions on the movies even though I do not like profanity. I am not a movie or TV person but maybe I can pull out some old dusty DVDs. Yes, keeping busy is the key and that is what I am preparing myself to do. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
JulieTX
on 7/22/09 1:37 pm - Whitehouse, TX
I am very proud of you!  It will be worth is and it does make sure surgery better and safer.

I had lost almost 26 pounds and my liquid diet coinsided with LEAVING ON A 7 DAY CRUISE!  I talked to the nurse and she told me if I would do my liquid diet for 2 meals and "a lean and grean" meal I would be find.  I may be the only person in all of history to loose 4 pounds on a cruise.  My goal to to make the 30 pound mark and I actually made 31 pounds lost the day of surgery!!!

When I got back, I had 3 days which were party spend my dear bottle of magicium citrate (note - avoid the red...it may go in and come out the same color)

Being on the otherside...it was worth it and small sacrifies for the new life I have now begun.

One day at a time! Sometimes one minute at a time....
Julie

Sabrenia8888
on 7/23/09 1:10 am - Orlando, FL
Julie you did good on your liquid diet!!!!!!!!! Oh boy I am soo impressed!!! Thanks for the encouragement and I have 10lbs to lose to reach that 30lbs mark. I am going to try really hard to do my best!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
FreeSpirited1
on 7/24/09 3:39 am
Your doing great...keep it up!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along