Ugg...I feel sick!

KristeMitchell
on 7/22/09 2:07 am
So i tried making my own protein shake this am with 1 scoop of protein powder, a sf pudding single packet, 6 oz of milk, and PB.  I feel sooooo sick right now! Too many calories! 300.  OMG I think I might throw up! This is the first time I have felt like this! Ohhhhhh..........

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/22/09 2:50 am - TX
Some people dump on peanut butter.  I've had a few moments where I drank too fast or too much and had to be horizontal for a while.  I hope you feel better. 

Sabrenia8888
on 7/22/09 3:29 am - Orlando, FL
Wow, I did not realized you could have PB so soon. I hope you feel better.
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
mike460
on 7/22/09 4:50 am - freeport, IL
RNY on 07/27/09 with
I HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER HER HAVE A FLOWER YO CHER YOU UP MAYBE TRY TO WATCH THE CAL INTAKE AND TRY SLOWING DOWN EATING MAYBE TO MUCH TO FAST SORRY YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD

Michael A Thruman Sr

KristeMitchell
on 7/22/09 4:50 am
I think it was the peanut butter! It's not on my list.  Man, I never want to feel like that ever again! YUCK! I had to sleep it off.  Horrible experience, but I learned my lesson!

JulieTX
on 7/22/09 8:47 am - Whitehouse, TX
might have been the milk.  even skim milk has a high natural sugar content.  I made a choc shake with BA protein and about a tablespoon of PB and it was yummy.  But, we are all different. 

Hope you get better soon.  I had runny cream of mushroom (and yes I was naughty and left the little chunks) and it was so good.

Oh the simple pleasures post op!!!!
Julie

KristeMitchell
on 7/22/09 2:00 pm
Could be the milk.  I have been doing pre-mixed EAS lite shakes.  What ever it was it was AWFUL!!!!!! I do not recommend eating off the list! I am not sure I will be able to stomach that protien poweder for quite a while.  I'm glad you are doing good! Outside of this "episode"  I have been fine too.  I had mashed potatoes from Chilis and they were great.  My first meal was Taco Bell Pinto and Cheese.  HEAVEN!

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/09 9:12 am
OMG!  I should not have even stepped into this thread, lol.  Y'all are killing me with the food, even if it's a protein shake with a scoop of PB! 

I have my post-op appt on Mon. so I can't have anything until then, but I can wait!!!   I can do it, but the other day when y'all were talking mashed potatoes, OMG I have been obsessing on them since then!!!

But don't stop talking about it because I want to have ideas for next week!!!
JulieTX
on 7/22/09 1:28 pm - Whitehouse, TX
One of the first foods I had was runny mashed potatoes...HEAVEN!  I told my DH it was the best thing I had ever eaten!  I had white and sweet (with only a little butter).  Refried beans (FF) with just a dab of sour cream...

So sorry...you will make it!  Just some great ideas for your next steps.  Don't rush though.  Remember to measure!  It takes good and you will be tempted to have just a bit more.  Add just one new food at a time.  You will react differently than you did before.  The first thing for me was...well..being all clogged up once I went back to solid foods.  Still working out the regularity thing.
Julie

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/22/09 9:48 am - TX
I order two jars of the PB2 powdered peanut butter that everyone raves about.  I'll let you know how it is when I get it.  It's great for protein shakes, or so they say.

Tomorrow is my post-op visit so I'll be moving to pureed foods. 

Ummmmm, I can't decide what to try first .  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views