Any one feeling down?

KristeMitchell
on 7/22/09 1:56 pm
I posted this question on the main board and a nurse on there said that estrogen is stored in our fat cells and as we lose weight the estrogen is released into our blood stream causing a PMS effect...for a long time.  I'm sure it will pass, but if it doesn't talk to your doctor.  You might need some medication to help you get through.  I am keeping an eye on mine since I currently take medication .  Good luck to you!

latinamommy
on 7/23/09 10:01 am - Winslow, AZ

I was really worried about feeling depressed since I have depression issues already.  I thankfully haven't had any sadness or regret or blue feelings.  I really don't know why or how but it's been good.  I did know about the estrogen stored in fat cells and maybe because my scale hasn't moved (UGH!!!!) nothing's happened yet.  BUt I sure hope you feel better soon and yes tomorrow WILL be a better day.  The power of positive thinking is amazing!!

hcantwell
on 7/24/09 5:04 pm - Trussville, AL
It's so good to hear that I'm not crazy.  the other day I cried all day long.  I made myself go outside and enjoy the sun with some friends and it was very good for me.  It's very interesting about the hormones in fat cells.  Thanks for this posting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views