Guess who's at my house right now!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/09 11:59 am
That cranky witch, Aunt Flo!  Who invited her?  She came the day after I got home from the hospital so on top of recovering from major surgery, I've had to deal with her! 

Oh well, I guess it's okay getting both out of the way.  Now I don't have to worry for another month I guess.  The only problem was I think because of the heparin blood thinner they gave me at the hospital, she's been a bit heavy.

I'm ready to boot her butt out. 
collinsne
on 7/21/09 12:13 pm - Barre, VT
Mine showed up too.  I'm just glad she didn't decide to join me in the hospital last week!!

The week will be over before you know it.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/21/09 12:25 pm - TX
I was all prepared for that but it didn't happen.  I didn't think about the heparin shots.  

KristeMitchell
on 7/21/09 12:47 pm
I got mine yesterday, weeks earlier then usual.  Guess it's a side effect.  Didn't know about that one!

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/09 1:42 pm - Peabody, MA
Yeah I got mine the day after I came home from the Hospital.  The awful part is that she seems to be lingering too long.  I was told today when I went to the Dr's that my hormones are all out of whack and that this sometimes happens.  Uggghhh!!!
alyzbzee
on 7/21/09 3:29 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
I am lucky I guess. I got rid of Aunt Flo in 1996, however I did read on many blogs and posts that she likes to visit within a couple days of surgery. 

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

Sabrenia8888
on 7/22/09 2:03 am - Orlando, FL
Wow, Aunt Flo don't play. I need to make sure I pack me some extra pads for my trip to Texas. Thanks for letting us know.
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
wyoctry
on 7/22/09 6:43 am - Riverton, WY
I cheated.. my tubes were tied 17 yrs ago but I take birth control pills for hormones.  So.... I stoped them a week early which caused the visit the week prior surgery.  yehaw.. I did not want to deal with what you are going through. 

hang in there...

LisaAnn1969
on 7/24/09 12:33 am - Lonsdale, MN
Whew I am so glad that Aunt Flo has been evicted permanently!! he he he
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

AshleyDillo
on 7/24/09 4:00 am - Tallahassee, FL
If mine was regular it would be due pretty soon.  But it has a mind of its own.  Luckily I last got mine a week before surgery. 

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views