To all my July 23rd Surgi-Sisters...

2_be_me_again
on 7/20/09 12:27 am

3 full days left till our big day!  Just wanted to send a "blanket" cheers for a very boring and uneventful surgery!

I'm still not excited yet but very egar to get this over with.  This pre-op diet has been a challenge but I've been keeping my "eye" on the prize.... yes - that size 12 jeans!  Christmas time should be very lovly for us!  Be strong ladies! Walk, walk and walk some more! 

Group Hugs...

Brandi

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

PRKN_LDY
on 7/20/09 2:57 am - Bowie, MD
Hello
I am having a revision of the RNY Surgery I had in 2001.I was not prepared for the surgery. Poor Nutritional guidelines. They called me one day to tell me there was a cancellation & I jump at the chance to get it done. Bad choice.

This is great you are having it the same day I'm having it! I'll be praying for both of us :0)

I am going to be the best patient Dr. Kligman has ever had. I am currently having Knee & ankle issues ( They say I need a replacement for both... that's how bad it is) Right now I walk everyday for 30 minutes, my feet swell, my knee is very angry ) I just go home ice it , soak it and elevate them ;0). If your quality of life is poor and you can do anything to improve it's your responsibility to do just that. This group is very warm & friendly.. I'm so happy I found it. 

2_be_me_again
on 7/20/09 7:44 am

Hi,

Hoorah.... another sister!! Interesting you say your revising your RNY from 2001.  Are you having another RNY done or something else?  

All the best!!

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

PRKN_LDY2
on 7/21/09 4:37 am
Hello

It depends on what he finds when he gets in. He may have to tke out a big portion of my stomach and re-size my pouch or he may do another procedure. I don't care what he does as long as he does something. I am going to be the model patient regardless of what happens.

I have a good disposition and I will meditate to encourage the good Karma to come my way :0)

Ellen welcome to the 23rd Group less than 48 hrs to go!

Angelina
JEllen
on 7/20/09 9:27 am - Capital Region, NY
Hey Brandi!

Yes I can't believe it's THIS THURSDAY!  I am soooo ready for this.
Just got home a little while ago from my escape weekend to see my cousin- we had a great time digging through old family photos... and swimming & the hot tub was fabulous! 

But now down to business! I have to start my prep tonight! oh well- it will all be over soon! 

Hope you are doing well- not toooo nervous.
talk to you soon -

Jellen

2_be_me_again
on 7/20/09 11:17 pm
Hi JEllen...  I wish time was flying this fast last year.... my 2008 was horriable.  I'm sooo looking forward to a better year end in 2009!  Sending you hugs girl!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Lauren L.
on 7/21/09 10:42 am - Dallas, TX
Lap Band on 07/23/09 with
 Another 23rder here!! Anxiety has officially set it and I'm starting to not sleep at night so I'm a tad on the sassy side during the day, hehe. But I am ready like you said! Ready to get this over with BIG TIME!!

I've been on my liquid diet for almost two weeks now, another reason that I'm a little sassy lately. But my friends and family have been very patient with me but I'm sure they will look forward to when I'm down under anethisia, haha. But here we go!! I'd love to keep in touch with all the July 23rd ladies :) 

High five girls!! 

Proverbs31
on 7/21/09 11:12 pm - Oakwood Village , OH
HELLO 23RD SISTERS,

I AM ALSO A 23RD SIS. I AM OKAY. I CAN NT BELLEIVE HE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT HAVE GIVEN ME SO MUUCH SUPPORT. MY COLLEGE ROOMATE FROM YEARS REMEMBERED AND CALLED ME . I AM OVERWHELEMED WITH EMOTION. LADIES PRAY FOR ME AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.
newlife10
on 7/22/09 3:19 am
Hello all,

I am a 23rd sister too.  I must say that I am starting to get a little nervous.  At first it seemed like it took the day forever to get here and now I haven't completed everything I needed to do before surgery.  It looks like all will have to wait.  

I pray each of you success with your surgery, post-op, and this journey to a healthier and skinner you.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views