10 more days July 29th

Kimberly H.
on 7/19/09 6:51 am - willow spring, NC
I am so excited and nervous all at once.  Ten more days.  It seemed like it was going to be another lifetime before the date came.  Now that it is almost here, I feel like I am going to explode from the excitement and nerves.  I heard that someone at my daughters school got the swine flu and all I could think of is OH NO!!!  I can't get sick it is only 10 days away.  It is like your mind is so consumed with the thoughts of what possibly could stop you from having the surgery when you have worked so hard to get there.  I guess the nerves will continue till they say  Kim count back from 10........nite nite......new you, welcome to the losers bench!!!  
butterflyz27
on 7/19/09 11:48 am
I have not had my RNY yet and I'm nervous . I can imagine what you are going through. I wanted to drop in and wish you the best.and to let you know people out ther are rooting and praying for you. You can do it !!! take deep breaths and think thin

Tia has just begun to fight............
 rebirthday was 9*30*09
 high/350
Start/322
surgery morning/303
current-233
goal/200ish

wendiwoo
on 7/19/09 3:13 pm
 I hear ya!  We have the same surgery date! Tomorrow starts my liquid diet and I am a ball of emotions! Good Luck!
Sabrenia8888
on 7/19/09 6:01 pm - Orlando, FL
Kind of neat that we are twins!!!!!!!!! Yes, 10 more days until we're on the losers side. WOW, how time is flying. Actuallly now with my post it's only 9 MORE days!!!! This is all that I have been thinking of even though I am a little nervous but WE can do this girlfriend!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views