cold still here

xpydawn
on 7/19/09 2:36 pm
My surgery is on Thursday and I still have a head cold, Im sooo frustrated. Im trying everything and today my GP put me on amixicillin just to help my sore throat. I started this journet last June and I dont want to wait any longer. Ive been on liquids for a week now I cant imagine giving this prep time up.....discouraged, but praying I will make it

Dawn
Angela N.
on 7/19/09 4:50 pm - Waite park, MN
I know it is frustrating I have waited 5 yrs to get here my surgery is Tuesday, I started this process 3 times but never got this close!! As hard as it will be if they postpone  your surgery it is for your safety and well being!!!    Always remember this...

Happiness keeps you sweet,
Trials keep you strong,
Sorrows keep you human,
failures keep you humble,
Success keeps you glowing,
But ONLY God keeps you going!!!!

Whenever God closes one door he always opens another,
even though sometimes it is hell in the hallway!!

Good luck and I will pray that all goes as planned!!

Sabrenia8888
on 7/19/09 5:45 pm - Orlando, FL
KEEP your head up and know that this is going to happen!!! I will say a prayer for you!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
KristeMitchell
on 7/20/09 2:02 am
Hang in there! I know it sounds annoying to hear but things will happen when they are supposed to.  Good luck!

BBarker
on 7/20/09 8:43 am - Chino, CA

I understand how you feel. I was supposed to have my surgery on 7/15. I came down with the stomach flu and even though I was better by 7/4 my surgery was postponed to 7/23. I have also had some other symptoms come up since then and had to get a clearance from my MD. My 2 year old has been fighting a high fever for the past 4 days. I only hope I dont catch anything else. But yes, things to do happen for a reason. I will pray for you that things go okay. Good thing you are in contact with you MD. I was upset when it was postponed, but now I am so filled with excitement. Good Luck on your journey.

Beth

xpydawn
on 7/21/09 5:02 am
well I still have my cold and my surgeon says that it will be up to the anethesiologist to make the call.....Im very conflicted. I want it but I dont want to feel like crap after either. I have a real bad sore throat right now but its still not in my chest so thats good. The nurse also told me she has no idea of where she could fit me in if we cancelled it, dosent make me feel good. Im trying to stay positive......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views