Charting

alyzbzee
on 7/18/09 4:28 am - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
I thought I would not have to chart any longer since I was no longer a weigh****chers member.   WRONG!!!  I am going to make my own chart to track everything, protein, liquid, vitamins, med'sIf I am successful with this chart I will try and post it as well, it may just help you also

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/18/09 4:45 am - TX
I'm using www.thedailyplate.com to track my intake.

bellaxamore
on 7/18/09 5:22 am
gr8 idea i started using fitday.com today :o)

collinsne
on 7/18/09 10:43 am - Barre, VT
Being an accountant - I set up a spreadsheet.    Tracking BS before each meal & snack.  What I ate/drank at each meal/snack.  Oz of fluids, Grams of protein, vitamins, & meds. 

HW 358 - SW 267 - CW 228 - GW 170
KristeMitchell
on 7/18/09 3:07 pm
How funny! I made an excel spreadsheet to do a formula to make the conversions I need to know how many calories/fat are in my portion comparied to the serving size. 

PRKN_LDY
on 7/21/09 2:05 am - Bowie, MD

Hello

Can you you send me the spreadsheet? I am at [email protected]. My work email is [email protected] I really appreciate this. Have a nice day

alyzbzee
on 7/19/09 3:59 am - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
If you go to dailyplate.com or fitday.com you should be able to find a place on there where you put all the information in per serving.  Save that information.  Then go back and edit the servig size and it will re-calculate when you ask it to.  Not sure if I really like fit day and I have yet to try daily plate. 

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views