Walking

Tuesday33
on 7/18/09 10:17 am
How far are you supposed to walk after surgery? I feel great and walked a mile tonight. Could have gone farther but my husband limited me. What is everyone else doing? Can I hurt myself going too far?
collinsne
on 7/18/09 11:19 am - Barre, VT
Good for you!    I've done some walking but I don't think I could walk a mile yet.  I feel so bloated and moving slow.  Just listen to your body.  If you're working up a sweat make sure you're getting all the fluids you need to replace it.

HW 358 - SW 267 - CW 228 - GW 170
KristeMitchell
on 7/18/09 11:41 am
Wow! That's awesome! I am happy to get around walmart without sitting down and I had my surgery 4 days before you! Don't try to do to much this early out.  You may find that the gas builds up and causes you some pain in the evening.  Hopefully not but that has been my issue this week! Take care and congrats on an awesome surgery!

n2deep
on 7/19/09 10:20 am - XX

We have the same rebirthdate!  I had the lapband and I've been walking since coming home on the 15...I try not to pu****my sweetie won't let me.  He just tells me to take it slow.  its not the walking that's bad....I'm so hungry and can only have liquids for the next two weeks!!

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views