Im home (thank God)!

McIrish
on 7/17/09 12:13 pm - MN
Had my surgery on the 15th and I'm so happy to be home.  Those hospital beds suck! 

My hubby went all over town to find all the prescriptions I needed filled.  Half the pharmacy's didn't have what I needed.  Anyone else have problems with that? 

I'm not in a lot of pain just pretty tender in area's.  Pain meds help though :)  And the farting feels really good!  I still kinda feel like an over-filled balloon.
profe3
on 7/17/09 12:16 pm - Stockport, IA
Congrats on your surgery.  I hear ya on the bloating thing.  I wish I could stick a pin and pop it.  Good luck!!
KristeMitchell
on 7/17/09 1:32 pm
I'm a week out and my gas is just finally starting to subside.  I notice when I am up for a long time or walk alot (like at Target or somewhere) I am belching and farting alot.  Yesterday and today I have been having back pain at night.  Yesterday it felt like gas.  Not sure what it is tonight.  No worries though, so worth it! 7 days and 18 pounds! Yee-pee!

(deactivated member)
on 7/17/09 1:35 pm - Glenside, PA

Isn't it practically impossible to sleep in the hospital?  I couldn't wait to get home to my own bed.  Until I got stuck in it the other day.  Had to call my son, downstairs, to come and help me out.  I'm happy to say that even that is getting better.  

collinsne
on 7/18/09 11:12 am - Barre, VT
I was telling my husband I feel like an oversized pumpkin or like I'm 11 months pregnant.  LOL!

I was wondering how long this bloated feeling lasts.  I'm having some burping and farting - but not nearly enough to get all the gas out.

Anyone tried GasEX?  Does it really help this type of gas?

HW 358 - SW 267 - CW 228 - GW 170
Sabrenia8888
on 7/18/09 7:05 pm - Orlando, FL
Welcome home and hope you have a speedy recovery!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Lauren D.
on 7/19/09 11:15 am - Lorain, OH
 It is worth a shot!  My surgery is tomorrow and I sent my hubby out to get me the kind of GasX that dissolves on your tongue.  The regular capsules help the other kind, so I am armed and prepared for the post-surg gas battle!  
       I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views