Home & Feeling Great

alyzbzee
on 7/16/09 4:07 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
I arrived home today 7/16 after haiving surgery on 7/14.  I feel great, just a little sore.  I have managed to sip, sip, sip and get in 34 g of protein.  I even cooked dinner for my husband, do the dishes and go for a walk.  I am so truly amazed at how I feed because all other surgeries have often left me hospitalized over a week and complications.  Good to be here with you on the loosers bench. 

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

Kingswifey
on 7/16/09 6:22 pm - AK
You go girl!!! i had my surgery on the 13th, and i am amazed at how well i am doing!!! i am glad to see there are others who are like me, and not in pain... i am just trying to figure how to get appropriate nutrition in when everything is supposed to be so small and squishy... LOL... ttys
Melissa
saletiajohnson
on 7/16/09 6:41 pm - anchorage, AK
Hey, my surgery was on the 13th, also in alaska! What hospital were you at?
Sabrenia8888
on 7/16/09 8:37 pm - Orlando, FL
Welcome HOME and good luck on your recovery. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Navytown Mom
on 7/16/09 10:20 pm
 Glad you are home and feeling good! Keep us posted!
Lauren D.
on 7/17/09 2:44 am - Lorain, OH
 Congratulations on a successful surgery, and best of luck during your recovery!  Your story is inspiring - my surgery is Monday!! 
       I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

Joanna S.
on 7/17/09 5:13 am - Lonaconing, MD
My surgery was on the 14th also.  I can't believe how good I feel.  Didn't do so well on the protein.  Isopure-hate it.  Got some protein water in, popsicle, jello.  Just not thirsty or hungry.

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

(deactivated member)
on 7/17/09 6:42 am - Glenside, PA
Had surgery on the 13th and feel better everyday, but i would not yet say I am "feeling great". 

Doing a good job with my "meals" and water, and was walkineveryday, but today I'm just TIRED!  Hope it is just passing. 

Speaking of which.  Nice to have that gas finally out.  And when, does anyone know, can we expect to pass other things out?
KristeMitchell
on 7/17/09 9:28 am
I'm so glad you are doing good! Congrats on a great surgery!

latinamommy
on 7/17/09 3:22 pm - Winslow, AZ
So glad you are doing great!!  I feel like poo still.  Send me some feel good vibes if you can.  YAY YOU!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views