Gained 9 pounds in the hospital.

KristeMitchell
on 7/17/09 2:26 am
My hospital didn't weigh us in.  Maybe because they didn't want us to get depressed.  I'm glad it went well! I hope you have a speedy recovery.  I am one week out and aside from the accumulated gas and aches and pains at night, I feel like 85% of my normal self.  It's a great ride!

cfirered
on 7/17/09 3:26 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey girlie,

I am glad that you made it through your surgery went fine!!!  I hope your recovery is GODSPEED!!!  Be blessed and welcome to the losing side!!!
saletiajohnson
on 7/17/09 4:18 am - anchorage, AK
:) thank you!
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/09 7:04 am - Glenside, PA
I had surgery on Monday and today I am back down to the weight I was when I left for the hospital. 
McIrish
on 7/17/09 12:02 pm - MN
I'm glad everything went well, congratulations!!  I had my surgery on the 15Th. I hear ya when you say your glad it's over.  I think it always helps to be home to.  They never leave you alone at the hospital!!!  
I told my husband that I had to Fart as often as I can, don't know if the family will appreciate that but it sure does feel good!

Take care and keep us posted!
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/18/09 2:10 am - TX
Most of it is gas and you'll get it out in a couple of days.  I was 8 pounds up after surgery now I'm 12 pounds down.  Sip liquids and walk, walk, walk . . . 

saletiajohnson
on 7/18/09 2:37 am - anchorage, AK
Im glad to see you! How did everything go?
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/18/09 2:48 am - TX
Everything went great.  I had surgery at noon on Tuesday and was home by 6:00pm on Wednesday.  I haven't taken any pain meds and am up and moving.  I even went to see Harry Potter at the theater last night.  I sipped water the entire movie and felt great.

My tummy is sore and getting up and down is a little hard but overall no problems.

How about you?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!