and the last of JULY 09 surgery dates..27th- 31st

JEllen
on 7/16/09 3:44 am, edited 7/17/09 4:43 am - Capital Region, NY

Please dahuggs have some mercy on me!
Thanks so much for your extensive work on compiling these lists earlier in the month which have helped us keep track of our friends surgeries! 

With the posting of this last update...
I gladly pass the torch - back to YOU!

July 27

Mystimel

TexasTC

Mike460

Chichiruka

Clancyk

Tagger

georgiainGA

Razzy robin

kindisoul

July 28

Inocencess3345

Ladygz

Robslove

Pattib1st

Robin from milw

July 29 **

Llaurabella

Africat

Csnorman237

Sharon T.

Kimberly H.

Sabrenia8888

July 30

Aguz97

Nu.me*

July 31

MsCindy

Chana Kurtz

I apologize if i missed anyone....                                                               
 May we all have the success that we have hoped for...

*       Nu. me surgery date was changed to JULY 22! better forward than back!

**  Dansgirl520 surgery moved to July 29th from June 8th- WELCOME!
      glad you joined the JULY group!

mystimel
on 7/16/09 8:58 am - Long Beach, CA
Chichiruka and I have the same surgeon on the same day same hospital :) Dr. Chin in Fountain Valley, CA at Orange Coast Memorial on July 27th. My semi-official time is 2:45 pm buut they said it will most likely change and that I will need to call ahead of time and double check. I hope it's at an earlier time in the day, but my angel great grandma would be happy to come later in the afternoon rather than early morning, lol.
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

chichiruka
on 7/21/09 6:24 am - CA
VSG on 03/26/14
Hey Mystimel!!!!  6 more days - boy, does time fly by!!! 
I need to give you an update - I have decided to jump ship ... for now.  After much pondering, research, and soul & sign searching - I had an epiphany and realized that, for me - for now, rny is the wrong path.  I have decide to give myself 6 months (Angela, our coordinator assured me that I had 6 months in case I decide to have surgery w/o doing over the whole process) and continue on a lifestyle change.  So far, I have lost 15 pounds and guess what?  My hives disappeared!  I think my body was screaming -"Don't do this!"  I really feel such relief, you just don't know.  For me, I couldn't see past trading one set of health problems for another by altering my insides and the more research I did, the more I realized that this was not for me.  I guess there is such a thing as too much information in some areas and not enough in others!
I am so proud of you and your affirmation - you've got great support from your family and friends and I want you to know that you are in my prayers and I wish you smooth sailing next Monday and everyday on the rest of your new journey.
You might want to call and check w/ scheduling to see if my cancellation gives you any openings if you want.  Take good care of yourself - I can't wait to hear of your progress!!

"Don't listen to those poopoo heads!" 

"Someday I'll be a beautiful butterfly and everything will be better!"  - Heimlich ~ Bug's Life  

mystimel
on 7/21/09 6:49 am - Long Beach, CA
Aww, I'm sorry to hear you had such problems. It's a really hard step to take. I'd had nearly a year of living with someone who'd had RNY before I was ready to make the jump. Sometimes I wish I'd done it a year ago, but other times I realize that year made me grow as a person and realize the things I needed to to be successful with RNY and be ready to make those changes. If I'd somehow had it a year ago I would probably have been miserable with the choice becuase I just wasn't ready.

Good luck on your new lifestyle change :) I'm sure that if you succed it will be even more awesome a life than life with RNY. Have you tried weigh****chers yet? That works really well for a lot of people :) It's probably what I'd do if RNY wasn't an option.

I still say you should come to the LB coffee on saturday, or my last supper friday if you can make it. (posted info on the CA boards) I'd really love to meet you. :)

~Crystal

PS: Anne told me to call friday about when my time will be on monday so I'll find out my really super official time then. :)
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

robinfrommilw
on 7/16/09 1:28 pm - WI
are you getting nervous yet? You are one day ahead of me. Save me room on the loser bench :)
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Sabrenia8888
on 7/16/09 8:52 pm - Orlando, FL
Robin you're one day ahead of me.........We are the REAR crew of July so we have to pull it in with a BANG!!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
dansgirl520
on 7/17/09 2:40 am - Tucson, AZ
I'm Lizette Matus(dansgirl520) I've have my surgery re-scheduled from June 8th to July 29th in Phoenix ,Az with Dr. Juarez and I'm looking for an "ANGEL". Thx
JEllen
on 7/17/09 4:45 am, edited 7/17/09 4:53 am - Capital Region, NY
HI ! there is a spot to sign in if you are looking for an angel.  Sorry I forgot where it is but I think if you go to your OH page you will find settings- it might be in there....

Perhaps someone else can be of further assistance....
Meanwhile - I will go searching....

I FOUND IT!
go to your: my OH page
Click on settings- (lower left)
then across the top you will see: profile, avatar, etc and STATUS!

STATUS is the one you click on.
fill in all the required info and you're all set!

hope that helps!

dansgirl520
on 7/17/09 4:55 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi! I've done that when I signed up. Thanks. It is in the "My Account" section.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views