I'm Home!!

n2deep
on 7/15/09 8:21 am - XX
Had lapband on yesterday.  Everything went well.  Dr. Had to repair a hernia so surgery took a little longer than expected.  Lots of gas and nausea but they medicated we well enough....Had problems sleeping though.  I walked the hospital hall twice last night and this morning was released and am back home with the people who love me.  Dr. advised that he wanted me to walk an hour a day...so tonight we will do the block we usually walk in the neighboorhood.  The folks at the hosptial were GREAT!!  Good to be on the loser bench!  Good luck to those past, present, and future.

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

Cheryl S.
on 7/15/09 8:30 am - Decatu, GA
Welcome home!!! Good to know everything went well. I will be joining you next week Wednesday on the Looser Bench!
chanakurtz
on 7/15/09 8:37 am - Houston, TX
Congrats!!!! I will also be joining you on the looser's bench.

HW 268/SW 262/GW 150

Sabrenia8888
on 7/15/09 9:34 am - Orlando, FL
Welcome home and I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!! Good luck and make sure to save me a seat on the losers bench!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
jacquie williams
on 7/15/09 10:10 am - south bend, IN
RNY on 07/08/09 with
YAY  Congrats hun!  I'm soo happy for you does it feel good to have gotten it?  I love it so far i went to my first appt. today and found out i lost 14lbs... this will be one exciting ride for all of us....

Jacquie
Just had my RNY!!!!  here we go!!!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/15/09 10:15 am - TX
I hope you have a quick and speedy recovery.

KristeMitchell
on 7/15/09 10:17 am
I'm so glad it went well.  I thought the nausea was the worst! I think he means a hour total all day.  I was suprised how pooped I get.  I went to Walmart and by the end my tummy was full of gas and I was belching and farting the entire way home...Good times! It's a great journey! Good luck!

JEllen
on 7/15/09 12:43 pm - Capital Region, NY
Congratulations!  I am so happy for all of you!  Today i finished by clearances and picked up my CPAP machine - finally.  now just waiting for next thursday- so if you look over your shoulder you'll see me

Go ahead- I'll just follow your lead....because we are on the same well-worn path to the loosers bench!

n2deep
on 7/16/09 7:27 am - XX
thanks for the well wishes guys and yes it feels good to be on the loser bench.  My sweetie  was washing my back last night and he said that he can already see the weight loss.  I felt a hunger pang today....tomorrow I begin protein shakes, hopefully they will last a little longer.  And this taste...I don't know if its ketosis or antiotics.  Keep me in your prayers for strength!

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views