I'm Outta Here!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 9:46 pm

Good Morning Sweeties!!!

It's just about time for me to go to the hospital.  The alarm just woke me up and I'm about to hop in the shower to wash with that antiseptic stuff they gave me.   My children are off having an adventure with my sister and are not worrying about me which is fantastic.  I just wanted to break down when they left last night but thankfully I had company so I couldn't and that kept me strong.  The house looks semi-decent.  There are still parts of it that missed the "nesting" urge but oh well.

Thank you everyone for being here.  I couldn't do this without you.  We are a great group!!!

I'll be back in a few days. 

Rhondazn
on 7/14/09 10:13 pm - Oxford, GA
I will be praying for you and your surgeron, also for you to have a great recovery!

Talk to you in a few days
Rhonda

Patience is Trusting God's Timimg!

mari F.
on 7/14/09 10:45 pm - wichita falls, TX
Well, the day is finally here!  I know that you are already at the hospital so you won't be reading this until you get back home.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take it easy and will be looking forward to seeing your smiling face on here soon and Happy re-Birthday! 

Mari
dtabor5
on 7/15/09 1:51 am
I know what ya feel... mine is Friday and what is up with ALL THE CLEANING? I have cleaned my house better this week than in years.... well i have 3 13 year old boys...

good luck and you ROCK IT!!!!

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/15/09 4:46 am - TX
I'm saying a prayer for you.  The room next door is empty so maybe you'll be by neighbor. 

xpydawn
on 7/15/09 8:46 am
Good luck to you!! I agree I have been cleaning like crazy too, i think its because I know i wont want to after I get home :) plus it keeps my mind off food (some) ..........
Sabrenia8888
on 7/15/09 9:48 am - Orlando, FL
I know you're in recovery by now however I will still say a prayer for you!!! You know you're our cheerleader so come on back soon!!!!!!!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
nu.me
on 7/15/09 10:15 am - CA
dahuggs, I hope that all went well and that you are feeling as well as can be expected. Get moving!

Tough times never last, but tough people do!
High-258 Surgery-? Current-249.2 Goal-150

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!