I had surgery on the 13th and I am home

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 10:05 am
I am home from the hospital and I feel pretty good.  I want to say thank you to all that gave me support when I was scared and struggling on my liquid diet.
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 10:53 am
Welcome home!!!  I'm so glad that you are doing well.  Rest up and keep us posted!
Cee *.
on 7/14/09 12:00 pm
Wow! That was fast! You must've had a lap! I'm glad you're feeling good. Congrats!
smilenowcryl8r
on 7/15/09 1:47 am - Santa Ana, CA
How long were you on your liquid diet and how much did you lose?? Just curious...I'm on my 2 week pre-op diet myself...

'When someone shares with you something of value, you have an
obligation to share it with others!'
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/09 4:29 am
I was on the liquid diet 7 days before surgery.  I did cheat and I had one healthy meal on 3 of the 7 days.  I guess my liver was pretty small because my surgery only took 1 hour.  I had lost 12 pounds when I checked into the hospital before surgery.  I hated the preop diet before but now I fully understand it.  I had already mourned food, so after surgery when my husband was eating I didn't feel depressed that I couldn't eat with him nor did I even want what he had.  I also really haven't been hungry, all things that my surgeon said the preop diet would help to accomplish.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views