Holy Moley! I have lost some weight!

KristeMitchell
on 7/14/09 3:48 am
So I had my surgery on Friday the 10th and guess what??? I have lost 13 pounds!!! I am not sure how that is even possible but I have been using the same scale and that is what it says.  I'm sure some of it is fluid from the IVs and stuff.  But I'll take it! How fun!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 4:29 am
Woohoo!!!  WTG Kriste!  This is the fun part!
jakesangel
on 7/14/09 6:15 am
That's awesome! Take it however you can get it! Congratulations.
~Angela

mari F.
on 7/14/09 7:05 am - wichita falls, TX
Congratulations on such a great loss!  I go see the dr. tomorrow so HOPEFULLY i get to start eating mushy foods...looking forward to those mashed potatoes and hot cereal! WOOT! 
KristeMitchell
on 7/14/09 8:27 am
Yummy Mashed Potatoes.  I am looking forward to some refried beans from taco bell.  I go on Thursday to have my staples out and hopefully I will be progressed too! Liquids haven't been too bad, but it will be nice to have something savory instead of all of this sweet stuff.  I had a dream that I ate 2 corndogs and then remembered that I had surgery and I started crying because my surgery didn't work.  I think if I really ate 2 corndogs, I might die.  There was a patient of my doc who ate pizza a week out and it was his last meal.  Ripped his incision and I believe he bled out.  Poor guy...

AFRICAT
on 7/14/09 2:03 pm - Rich Mind, VA
i heard the same story about pizza guy just last week at the pre-op info session in richmond virginia. i can safely say no to pizza after those two guys bit the crust...i mean dust.

v

KristeMitchell
on 7/14/09 2:29 pm
LOL! Poor guy! I hope it at least tasted good!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views