JUST NOTICED ...Our Friend- dahuggs- is having her surgery WEDNESDAY!!!

JEllen
on 7/13/09 12:47 pm - Capital Region, NY
Just want to make sure that ALL of Us get to say:

Thanks and Best Wishes to DaHuggs!

She has been a big help with all these July surgery dates, compiling and keeping them updated as others join the ranks of July surgeries! 

and a speedy recovery, too!

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/09 11:59 pm
Ty JEllen.  Really appreciate all the well wishes! 
KristeMitchell
on 7/14/09 12:56 am
Are you getting nervous?? It came fast huh! You are going to do great! Just go into it knowing that you will have a few crappy days but you will come out on the other side.  I recommend getting some Isopure.  It tastes like flavored water which has been easier for me to get down compared to the shakes.  Maybe because it is so hot and it's nice ice cold.  I may even try to make some Isopure pops.  Good luck! You are going to do great!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 4:33 am
Heck Yeah, I'm nervous!  I ordered some samples, just waiting for them to come in.  They will probably be here by the time I get home from the hospital, but I have plenty if they aren't.

I got a pedicure today to treat myself.
KristeMitchell
on 7/14/09 2:46 pm
That's exciting.  You can also get some at Vitamin Shoppe and GNC.  Do you have those in Texas?  Vitamin Shoppe has them in a cooler so you can gran and go.  They sell them by the bottle so you can taste all the different flavors.  I like Blue Rasberry.  Apple melon was good the first few sips but they leave a very melony aftertaste and after a while my mouth starts to taste like butt! I wi**** was more sour apple then apple melon.  I have a Grape to try tomorrow.  Hope its yummy.  Do they sell it in a canister?  I bet that would be wayyyyyyyy cheaper.  I'm going to go look now!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 9:28 pm
lol, you said butt.
Kari M.
on 7/14/09 3:35 am
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great! This is a very exciting event in your life.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views