Day 4 post op - yuck!

JulieTX
on 7/13/09 11:38 am - Whitehouse, TX
Today it hit me...tired and just generally felt yuckie.  I think it has alot to do with so many days of clear liquids and so few calories.  I can start full liquids tonight so I'm hoping that helps pick things up.....  but beware of day 4
Julie

nu.me
on 7/13/09 12:53 pm - CA
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too great. Hope you feel better soon and that full liquids will give you that extra you need.....

Tough times never last, but tough people do!
High-258 Surgery-? Current-249.2 Goal-150

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/13/09 2:34 pm, edited 7/13/09 2:35 pm - TX

I have a friend that went through this.   You'll feel much better when you start getting more protein in your diet.   Take it slow.  I hope you feel better soon.

KristeMitchell
on 7/14/09 12:52 am
I'm sorry you are not feeling good.  My doctor only made me stay on clear liquids at the hospital and then I was released to full liquids on the day I got home.  I have been feeling pretty good except for the lingering gas pains.  Kind of sick of belching! I hope you feel better soon!

JulieTX
on 7/14/09 9:24 am - Whitehouse, TX
Today is much better.  I've had more than 40 grams of protein today.  I think I'l wait a couple more days before I try pudding again...made me feel a little queezy for a while...almost like I was dumping (dizzy, sweating)  I'm going to make runny mashed potatoes tonight.

Julie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!